Friday 30 November 2012

Welcome to our new home

Life at Lovin' Ink has become much bigger than the little shop we began with so to celebrate we decided to have a new blog and take some pictures so you can see our faces !
The shops who we deliver workshops for have also kindly agreed to sponsor our launch so first off here is the prize from Craft Range, Burnley.



So what do you have to do to win this fabulous prize?
Firstly you need to become a follower of Lovin' Ink - Please leave a comment here and also share our news on your blog.or facebook page.

and for the extra time of popping over to follow Craft Range  blog and leave a comment there you will be put into a prize draw to win this little baby!



This has been used to demonstrate once and comes complete so is a great prize.
The winner will be picked from the comments on Craft Range blog

You have until November 30th to play along x

Scroll down for newer posts

13 comments:

  1. Love your new look blog and especially the lovely top bar photo! I'm sure you'll continue to grow from strength to strength and I look forward to keeping you company along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neil it will be an absolute pleasure to have your company (and your expertise) along the way x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new blog girls. Its Fabulous!!! What next.... the big red bus perhaps. Lol. Miss you all. Best wishes with the new blot. Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely ladies, Wonderful new blog and I love the happy photo of you two. I've 'liked' you on FB and shared and joined your followers. Off to add you to my sidebar blog roll now. Always watch what you're up to even though it makes me green with envy that I can't get to the classes. I live in hopes of one day, lol!

    Have fun!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not sure how to add you to my sidebar, but shared your page ect.....

    Loving the new blog...

    Remember to enjoy the ride!!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, I am really excited for you both, I can't wait to see what you create, love n hugs Caro xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent, loving the new blog, and that photo is fab, I do hope to get along to your workshops, also thanks for the candy and organising the sponsors, looks yummy x shared too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous new blog ladies! I just love your photo at the top, really expresses your personalities :) Generous, thoughtful and talented!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog ladies, will be following you for more inspiration along the way xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your new look blog, especially your header/banner - the two of you do look as though you are having great fun. I'm sure you will continue in your success and I might just make it to one of your retreats in the future - it's still on my wishlist :) Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just discovered your blog.
    Fantastic and what a brilliant prize!!

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  12. congratulations ladies on your new blog.it looks great.great tuorials as well.i,m now a follower and would love a chance of winning some goodies.I will try and link to my blog tonite.good lock girlies xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Blog. having been to two of the workshopt I am now tottaly hooked on inking in all its various forms, the talen and inspiration you provde is endless, and of course such fun. Im a follower!! Jo xx

    ReplyDelete