Saturday 3 August 2013

More Blousy Blooms

Just want to show you more plays I've been having with the new Big Blooms from woodware. I made these for the demo day at Craft Range and loved every minute of the time spent making them, lots of experimenting and sprinkling!!!

Such a simple scrapbook page but so very effective. Those daisies set off the photo of my mum and her sister beautifully and needs very little embellishment. The phot says it all really.

A completely different way of using the stamps along with a frenzy of frantage. I must say I could take or leave this product at first, but having had more of a play I'm just wowed by what you can achieve with it.

I've been asked to do this card as a workshop so will be running it as a fFantage workshop on the 24th August at the Craft Range in Burnley


It promises to be an exciting playtime.
Well then, are you taken with these stamps? Have you bought any yet?

Just to tempt you a little more, here are a few more bits and pieces I"ve made with them

And I'm still not bored with them!
See you soon
X Michelle

4 comments: